October 3, 2013
A few things about Elizabeth that should be recorded for posterity.
- Why has moved to a whole different level. For instance: "If I got squished by a car, surely you wouldn't leave me in the middle of the road? What would you do with my BODY???"
- She usually has two or three different kinds of cereal for breakfast. In the same bowl, carefully subdivided. She'd have more, but Mommy won't pour more than three.
- When she's coveting her brother's food, she usually approaches the subject indirectly. "Well Mom, I found one of Matthew's Mum Mums (baby crackers) and he doesn't seem to be eating it right now. I could put it away but... hmmm.." If I don't immediately suggest that she eat it, she'll try again. "I could put it away OR I could just eat it you know. We can always buy more at the shopping store..."
- There's a lot of "No MATTHEW, that's NOT a good baby toy. Sorry but I'm four and a half and you are just too little." but she can play with him very sweetly.
On October 14, 2013 at 05:08 pm
Dear Elizabeth (if this comes up again),
We would scrape you up very tenderly. We wouldn't leave you there like a squished squirrel. Love, Grandma
You might also like
- Smiley Face Pancakes (0.369276)
- One! (0.3625)
- 2 weeks old (0.362146)
- Amelia is 2 (0.351804)
- One month (0.351563)