December 29, 2015
After seeing their second cousins at the end of the summer the kids were pretty excited to be able to see them again so soon (relatively speaking). They had a great time piling onto the couch (or was it piling onto Ryan?) and playing in the basement while the adults did vaguely adult like things such and having a conversation with more than one uninterrupted sentence in a row. It really is lovely to see them all growing up so nicely and we do hope that they continue to enjoy spending time together.
You might also like
- Wheelchair races (0.334746)
- Amelia at preschool (0.315217)
- Drawback to kids doing laundry (0.313776)
- Heidi and Tante Elfi (0.312373)
- Lauren and Donna (0.307971)