January 24, 2020
Mishaps

Bit of a rough week here.

 

An attempt to cook bacon in advance resulted in a kitchen full of smoke (and very very charred piggie) after I turned on the pot and then left for karate without actually telling anyone that the bacon needed supervising. Oops.

 

Then Matthew decided to slam open the hall door as he went thumping up the stairs. The smash was so loud Brendan heard it on the 3rd floor and went to investigate, but apparently Matthew was oblivious to the havoc he had just wreaked. Luckily the mirror didn't break but we are now apparently in the market for a new light. Turns out that brass fittings are out of fashion so it's not going to be easy to find a replacement.



Leave a comment
Name
E-mail
Website
Comment
Please enter the text you see in the picture
Please identify the text in this image
3 photos / videos
0 comments

You might also like

- Fish (0.328969)
- Summer school week 4 (0.319118)
- Eight Years! (0.314476)
- Cottage Days: Jack and Olivia (0.314286)
- Apple bowling (0.312782) All